Who are we?
Mitsui Prime Advanced Composites Europe B.V. or in short 'ACE' operates under the flag of the Mitsui Chemicals Group. At the beginning of 2020 our brand-new plant was opened which is focused on the production of PP-compound for use in the automotive sector. We are currently looking for a Line Operator (extrusion) in 5 shifts. You will be part of a team consisting of the Shiftleader, a Maintenance- and Logistics Operator. Together you will take care of operating and monitoring all installations. Would you like to become part of a team that will make our factory a success? Then please read on.
What are you going to do?
In this position you are responsible for:
- Responsible for a smoothly running production and guarantees a high quality end product;
- Controlling and performing executive job tasks with regard to the internal flow of raw materials;
- Reporting and assessing process malfunctions;
- Making observations to prevent production errors and recording them correctly;
- Checking the installations for possible defects and reporting deviations;
- In addition, we will teach you the basic principles of Logistics- and Maintenance Operator.
What we ask
- Post-secondary vocational education (MBO);
- Willing to work in 5 shifts;
- Affinity with extrusion processes;
- Eager to learn, motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team.
What we offer
Hard work is rewarded! That is why you can count on us:
- A full-time contract for a definite period with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A responsible job in a start-up organization;
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits;
- A team consisting of pleasant and enthusiastic colleagues.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you see yourself already as part of this fast-growing organization? Apply via the 'apply for this job' button.