Who are we?
Mitsui Prime Advanced Composites Europe B.V. or in short 'ACE' operates under the flag of the Mitsui Chemicals Group. At the beginning of 2020 our brand-new plant was opened which is focused on the production of PP-compound for use in the automotive sector. We are currently looking for a Quality Control Operator in 5 shifts. Would you like to become part of a team that will make our factory a success? Then please read on.
What are you going to do?
In this position, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of the produced PP-material in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, customer requirements and specifications. You will do this by means of:
- Inspecting, testing, sorting and sampling raw materials or our end-product for deviations from specifications;
- Reporting inspected manufactured materials;
- After inspection, releasing or rejecting produced batches;
- Observe and monitor production goods and equipment to ensure compliance with specifications;
- Preparation of inspection and test reports;
- Identifying problems or defects in production and assists in their detection and resolution.
What we ask
- Post-secondary vocational education (MBO) in the direction of laboratory technique or chemical analyst;
- Affinity with the chemical sector;
- Willing to work in 5 shifts;
- Firmly in your shoes;
- Curious and accurate.
What we offer
Hard work is rewarded! That is why you can count on us:
- A full-time contract for a definite period with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A responsible job in a start-up organization;
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits;
- A team consisting of pleasant and enthusiastic colleagues.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you see yourself already as part of this fast-growing organization? Apply via the 'apply for this job' button.